The recipe is for a glass.
4 cup rice vinegar (Uchibori – comet su)
1 cup sugar
1 Jam glass (h: 13 cm x w: 10 cm)
Course of action:
1. Rinse the Chinese radish and peel off the skin.
2. Cut the Chinese radish into 3 millimeter thick slices on a mandolin.
3. Heat the rice vinegar and sugar in a saucepan.
4. Boil the vinegar marinade until the sugar has dissolved.
5. Add the Chinese radish slices in a sterile jam glass.
6. Pour the vinegar marinade over.
7. Let it all cools down.
8. Close the glass and refrigerate for 4 days.
9. Ready to be eaten.