Japanese noodle soup for beginners
Japanese noodle soup for beginners is a course for people who want to learn how to make the Japanese preferred eating the noodle soup ramen.
A soup is not just a soup in Japan. The Ramen soup is Japanese preferred fast food and it is very healthy. I am not kidding. The soup is made from scratch.
In order to make the best ramen soup you must know how to make the fish stock dashi which is the entire foundation of Japanese cuisine. The fish stock is used in many different contexts but it is quite another matter.
Composition of raw materials for a noodle soup will be something that you have not tried before.
Yes, I did not say that it will be quite easy, but we are going to have fun.
Japanese noodle soup for beginners is for people who:
– Want to learn how to make the most preferred Japanese dishes.
– Have never tasted Japanese noodle soup the way it is served in Japan.
– Want to know the secret of Japanese longevity.
The course is also for people who:
– Longs to expand their horizons with tasty and delicate noodle soups.
– Want a well-balanced and healthy diet.
– Would like to learn how to cook an evening meal in less than an hour.
– Who want to serve exciting new dishes for their guests.
What do you learn at the course?
– How to make healthy and tasty noodle soup that matches a busy day.
– The Japanese ingredients used to make Japanese soups from scratch.
– About the techniques used to make a Japanese soup.
– What you should look for when making Japanese soups with meat, vegetables and other goodies.
– About which noodles are best suited to the different soups.
– How to prepare different kinds of materials such as vegetables, meat and seaweed to a Japanese soup.
– To make 2 tasty and healthy noodle soups that are made from scratch with fish stock dashi
When you leave the course
– What is the secret behind Japanese longevity.
– What kind of meat, vegetables, and noodles are used for Japanese noodle soups.
– Which kind of dried Japanese raw material used to make a Japanese noodle soup from scratch.
– How to prepare different vegetables, noodles and beef noodle soup.
– What cooking techniques will be used to make a tasty soup.
You learn step-by-step how to prepare two hearty Japanese noodle soups that can be made in less than an hour.
I will use ingredients which you can buy at your local greengrocer’s, in the supermarket, or in an Asian store so that you can make the same soups later on.
About the class
My classes are small and exclusive maximum 13 attendants so there will be time to answer questions. Spots are limited. First come first served!
What to bring?
You will bring your own apron, a cutting board, a sharp knife, and a storage container so that you can take the soups home with you, if you like. Otherwise, you can eat the soups on the spot. There will of course be time to answer questions.
All in all, you get a 2-hour Japanese cookery course where you learn how to make two delicate Japanese noodle soups. You will receive the recipes so that you can make the same soups at home.
Your investment for this most delicate and tasty course is ONLY 545 DKK per person.
When and where?
Sunday 16 September 2018 from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. at Nose2Tail, Flæsketorvet 13A, 1714 København V, Denmark.
Registration deadline: Tuesday 11 September 2018
Price per participant: 545 DKK.
If you book a seat please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The course can also be held abroad. Please send an email to email@example.com